Friday, April 30, 2010

An Angry Spring Haiku


There's snow on the ground.
It's April the THIRTIETH!
Jules is disgruntled.

I have been disgruntled too many times this week, what with a Castle re-run, a Lost re-run, and now some spring snow.

My life is SOOOO hard. All of those suffering children in Africa have no idea what it's like to be me. It's just too much! *Jules bursts into tears and throws a temper tantrum.*

Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries. (Anyone catch the hidden movie quote in this entry? Anyone? Taren?)



7 comments:

Mel said...

Come to Miami!

Taren said...

MEAN GIIIIRLS!

finally, i win one of you movie quotes!

Aurora said...

Mean Girls!

I know, right? I just got done blogging about how much I love spring and then this snow comes out of NOWHERE and denies me my joy.

Leah Jones said...

I love your new blog layout by the way. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff said...

Pretty much I think this is the best haiku ever. You win, you always do.

Kate said...

Jules: Bonus points!! Can anyone name the celebrity who quotes this movie quote in every tenth interview?

Katelin: I can, I can!! Me! Me!

Jules: ok...I'm pretty sure you're the only one on Earth who knows this, so you don't need to pee your pants or anything...

Katelin: that would be Mariah Carey quoting Mean Girls.

Jules: and for even more fake extra credit (this is getting ridiculous), name the song this celebrity wrote based on a line from this movie!

Katelin: Done. Obsessed, as in, "why are you so obsessed with me?". Ok- can I please just use the hall pass now? Your bathroom privilege rules are getting a little out of hand.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir