Thursday, September 17, 2009

So THAT'S why we have them....

Today I taught the kindergarten students about hula dancers.

And they taught me about the female anatomy.

Me: "Today we're going to do a Hawaiian hula dance."

Boy: "But, only girls can be hula dancers because they have humps." (He rubbed his hands on his chest.) "Boys are straight. We don't have humps to hold up the stuff the dancers wear."

It took all of my self-control to not giggle.

If that's the reason girls have "humps", I would not make a very good hula dancer.

ALOHA.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Well they're definitely not for our own pleasure :) Loved it!

Mel said...

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk? Hula dance, I guess.

Mel said...

P.S. Maybe he's the one you should have made an example out of on the first day of school.

Jarom said...

Proud of your self-control. Kind of like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir