Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tips for Your Celebration

(He's celebrating National Hermit Month. Are you?)

So, bad news about the Hermit cookies. My nutrition goal for the week is to not eat sweets. *Jules makes a sad face.* Those cookies will just have to wait, because I'm not breaking my goal for some nasty-sounding raisin-infested blobs. Okay, maybe they don't sound that bad, but I definitely think I need something more substantial and...oh...CHOCOLATE-COVERED to tempt me.

Forget about the cookies. How is your Hermit Celebration coming? Not sure how to get started? Here are some friendly tips:

1) Focus on how annoying people are. This will encourage you to stay inside, where it's safe. Good places to observe annoying people: the road, church, school, the movie theater. Anywhere, really. They're everywhere.

2) On the first day of the week, spend ten minutes outside without a coat (if you live in a cold area, that is). This will help you to appreciate the safe snuggliness of your bed, and you won't want to leave it. This is an essential part of a productive hermit celebration.

3) Stock up on the books, movies, and food.

4) Oh, all right. If you just CAN'T STAND being away from people, pick some of your finest buds and celebrate the holiday together. I know that this seems to go against the very nature of National Hermit Month, but I suppose I'll overlook it. Especially if your finest buds are cute and cuddly.

It looks like my Hermit month is going to be excellent. I lost my phone charger, and my battery is reaching critical levels. That is definitely going to contribute to the festivities.

More tips will follow! If you have any excellent hermit advice, please feel free to comment. Or just comment anyway. Also, you might want to (not) ignore the following (subliminal) message:

lalalalalalalalalalalaFOLLOWlalalalalalalalalalala
lalaTHISlalalalalalalalalaBLOG
lalalalalalala


That is all.

2 comments:

Taren said...

i need to blog. your blog inspires me. i just haven't been feeling it... just feeling to... hermit-y. i think i'm on my way to celebrating a great hermit filled month!

Mari said...

I would just like to let you know I am participating in, and fully committed to NHM. Today i left the house for the first time since sunday.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir