Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Epiphany

I watched "Taken" (the movie) again last night, and I realized two things:


1) I think I need to learn how to completely incapacitate someone with only an arm-chop to the neck. It came in very handy for Liam Neeson, after all.


2) I am very grateful that I am just an ordinary-looking brunette, and not a gorgeous, buxom blonde. Those are the people who get kidnapped, after all. Us moderately normal-looking girls get left alone. Let's face it--I don't think anyone in the sex-slave trade would pay much for this:


(Will you be my friend?)

I could be wrong, though. (I'm not.)

7 comments:

Mel said...

The first time I read this, my mind read "Taren" instead of "Taken" in the first sentence. I visited the post again, later in the day, when my mind was actually working, and it made much more sense.

Liz said...

I totally thought your first line said, "I watched Taren last night" and I thought, "They have the weirdest roommate relationship ever."

Jules said...

Ha ha. Okay, fine. I'll make a change to the post or something. Geez, people. ;-)

Mel said...

Hey, I have no doubts that a gorgeous, buxom blonde such as Taren could incapacitate someone with only an arm-chop to the neck.

Jules said...

So true, Mel. Anyone who tries to kidnap Taren will definitely regret it.

Jarom said...

I've an assignment for you in three easy steps:

1. Simply be the victim of an attempted mugging.

2. Use one mean, well-placed throat-chop to incapacitate the would-be mugger.

3. Post an exciting entry detailing your experience.

That is all...

Taren said...

i think this post works much better with, "I watched Taren last night"...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir