Monday, January 4, 2010

National Hermit Month: The Sequel

It's January?! Oh my goodness. How did that happen?! I'm completely unprepared for the month, which is a shame because January is...



(Disclaimer: National Hermit Month is not a legitimate celebration...yet. So far, it's only celebrated by me...in my basement.)

Last year's celebration was quite the success. At least, I think it was a success. I don't know if anyone else joined in on it, since the whole point was to just stay at home. Hmmmm.

Well, this year I'm pulling out all the stops for National Hermit Month. I'm even going to make hermit cookies!! Did you know there was such a thing? I found a recipe, and I'm a little worried about how these will turn out, but whatever. The beautiful thing about baking for yourself is that there's no one around to witness your failure. Score.

Want the recipe? Go here.

Happy Hermit-ing!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Are those cookies supposed to provide all the nutrients you need for the month, allowing you to hole up in your basement and celebrate your own little holiday?

Jarom said...

Maybe add some Vitamin D to counter the lack of sun?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir