Friday, October 30, 2009

Recipe

Sorry for not posting the cookie recipe before. Here it is:


Really Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Worldwide Ward Cookbook
(Note: While I typically don't support people who try to exploit the church for profit, I actually love this cookbook. It's got a lot of those comfort foods that I just love....)

1 lb. butter (no substitutes)
1 1/2 C. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
4 Tbsp. vanilla
3 eggs, beaten
2 Tbsp. baking soda
6 C. flour
4 C. chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugars. Add vanilla, eggs, and soda. Blend in flour well. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Makes 4-5 dozen cookies.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I am loving all this blogging that you're doing! And don't worry, I didn't know what Tyson's pumpkin was either. I blamed the sleep deprivation, not sure what you should use as your excuse :)

Mel said...

Thank you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir