Friday, October 30, 2009

I Like-A Cookie

I finally found a recipe for the most delicious, gooey chocolate chip cookies ever. They are so good! Only a couple of problems:


The recipe calls for a pound of butter and makes 5 dozen cookies.
Yikes.

Do you have any idea what I will do with that much cookie dough? Ideally, I would bake all of it up right now and use it as a way to bribe people into being my friends, but let's be realistic here. Me? Give up all that cookie dough?! NEVER! I will eat it all. If I don't, I'll constantly be thinking about eating it all.

Like I always say, the best way to avoid temptation is just to give in to it and eat all of the dough.

Yes, I always say that. *Shifty eyes*

So, until all that blasted dough is gone, my goals to start "Operation Turn Julianna Into A Really Hot Person By The Time Her Braces Come Off" might have to be put on hold.

Drat. Does anyone want a cookie or a dozen? Come on over.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Freeze it, half it, or better yet - send it my way ASAP.

Mel said...

um.....recipe????

Jeff said...

Eat dozen Jeff will cookies a!

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Cookie dough is the BEST!! What's the point in cooking it? Those sound awesome by the way!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir