Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bears Have It So Easy.

I keep starting blog posts, attempting to make up for the hiatus I've taken from writing, but the perfectionist in me screams, "No! Not good enough! You have to do something epic to make up for your neglect!" That darn perfectionist. It's impossible for me to get anything done with her around. So, I've taken this moment to gag the perfectionist within and lock her in the closet, so to speak. Quick! Let's have a chat before she gets out!

How have y'all been? (Please feel free to verbalize your answer.) Wonderful, wonderful. I've been cold and tired, but other than that I'm fantastic. You know what I've discovered? Scraping the ice off my car is one of my least favorite activities ever, and doing it at 6:30 in the morning is hell. Oh, if only there were a way to hibernate through the winter....



Somebody get me some Hibernol, STAT!

Uh oh. Miss Perfectionist is starting to break out. I'll see you later.

1 comments:

Jeff said...

JULES! It's you! I'm locking law-school Jeff in jail for the moment, too. Be careful though... I once locked Good-at-things Jeff in a closet and he never came back out. (It's 6:30 and reveille just blasted over the speakers at Fort Myer... I think I've only been asleep to miss that once in the last couple weeks!) Anyway, just thought I'd warn you, and let you know that I'm very happy you're back to blogging, even if it doesn't meet the standards of Perfection Jules!


IHOP!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir