Thursday, February 8, 2007

Random Ranting Tantrum

I really don't have anything to write about, so I just thought I'd choose a random thing to rant about. And the random topic for today is *drum roll*:

Fake drawers in kitchens or bathrooms...or any room, really. It drives me nuts when I go to open a drawer and realize, "Oh wait. That's just a fake drawer." I feel so cheated somehow--like I didn't get my money's worth. Do carpenters do this as some kind of practical joke? I mean, if you're going to go to all the trouble to carve a drawer look-alike, can't you just go the extra mile and PUT A REAL DRAWER IN THERE?! It can't be much more expensive, can it? (Don't fret, I'm not going to say the word "drawer" any more.) I have the same issue with fake pockets in clothes. Enough said.

Okay, I'm done. Hahah. Sorry for the randomness. I'm losing my mind.

1 comments:

Jarom said...

So there was this one time in a Days Inn in Denver... They had fake everything!!! Even a fake view!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir