Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blasted Colds

Guess what?! Drew and I won third place at the Cha Cha competition on Saturday!! How awesome is that? I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad that I was forced against my will into this competition. I've discovered that dancing can be loads of fun, and I'm not completely terrible at it. (Take that, all you people who have told me I'm a terrible dancer.)

In other news, I'm sick...again. I think I'm stuck in this terrible vortex of sickness; just when I think I'm getting better I get sucked back down into the abyss of coughs and congestion. Is there no hope?! Drat this blasted common cold with his inexhaustible supply of disguises. He somehow manages to constantly trick my immune system.

My Immune System: "Hey, you look familiar? Haven't I seen you before?"

The Cold: "Um...NO! Of course you've never seen me. (Nervous Cough) I have a mustache and sunglasses! Last time I just had a mustache! I mean...ahem...I'm a completely different person that you've never seen before!"

My Immune System: "Oh. Why didn't you say so? Come on in and stay as long as you
want!"

The Cold:
"Excellent. The day is mine!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!"


And that's how it happens. Believe me.

Moral of the Story: Get a smart immune system--one that won't be fooled by cheesy disguises.




Quote: To achieve the impossible dream, try going to sleep. --Joan Klemper

1 comments:

Jarom said...

I'm up to three times this year... you?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir