Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flife!

My most loyal reader (Hi Dad!) has been dropping several hints lately about my lack of blogging.

"Well, I don't know what's going on in Jules' life, since she never blogs anymore."

"Dad, we live in the same house. I talk with you all the time."

"It's not on the blog...."

And, since I've moved to a new place (finally), I no longer have an excuse for my slacking. And, since it's my most loyal reader's birthday today (Happy Birthday, Dad!), I figure I owe it to him to at least blog a little bit.


So, since I haven't written a haiku in a while, here are two:

(For Padre)

Throw some confetti.
Please party responsibly.
Happy Birthday, Dad.

(On Julianna's Life As a Twenty-Something)

Life is happening.
What more do you want to know?
I need to sleep more.

I hope life is treating you all well! And if it's not, you should body slam it.

(And Happy Birthday, Dad!)





2 comments:

Taren said...

Oh I love a good haiku. It's been too long.

Taren said...

why does this say it was posted on march 10? i'm so confused.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir