Monday, January 10, 2011

GASP!


Oh no! It's National Hermit Month (Julianna's made-up month) and I've missed nearly a third of it!


I am a disgrace to all hermits. Or am I? *Raised eyebrow*

I will have you know that I have been extremely hermitish so far this January--cranky, whiny, depressed, etc. Ha! I have been the best hermit ever!

Actually, I've been distracted by a few things...mainly these adorable guys:




So, maybe I've been a little distracted. BUT FEAR NOT! The hermit-ing will continue.

Let the National Hermit Month Festivities begin!



5 comments:

Ben Smith said...

fact: if you search for "national hermit month" on google this blog is the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th entries

Whitney said...

January is the best choice for such a thing. I'm participating for sure!

Mel said...

I'm glad you had some positive distractions to keep you from a good portion of the hermitting month. love you!

Madisen said...

Jules this is a clip from my new favorite tv show called doctor who. when i saw this clip it reminded me of you so i thought i would post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmfgnaMb-k&playnext=1&list=PLEE80D1E482601F81&index=10

-Madisen

Jarom said...

You know, that first photo kind of makes me feel like I'm about to get punched in the face... ;-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir